Friday, December 10, 2010

What, a Card?

So, I'm looking at the sale fliers.  Thinking about making a list for stocking stuffers.  That's a good price.  Wait a sec.  Yup, it says "with card."  What?  Yet another chain has decided to restrict their sale prices to card carrying "members?"  Ridiculous!

Why don't they just card me at the door?  They may as well have.  I get so irritated that I cut the store out of my itinerary, anyway!  First it was a drugstore chain.  I stopped shopping there.  They finally lifted the ban/card.  Then there was the grocery store.  Another drugstore hops aboard.  Now, the first drugstore is at it, again.  I guess they didn't suffer enough from the lack of my patronage.  Well, it certainly does simplify things!  There are a few less places to stop, while I'm out. 

I know it's free!  I'm aware that it helps with business calculations.  Spare me.  I wish to remain anonymous, thank you.  Keep your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment